Horizon Civitas mission is to enhance civic engagement, strengthen the level of democracy in society, and help the full implementation of freedoms and human rights.
Aiming to raise capacities of young individuals who have interest in civic engagement, policy-making processes and EU Integration, Horizon Civitas launches an Internship Program.
The interns spend three to six months by being actively engaged in the work of Horizon Civitas and gains a unique experience in civil society sector through network opportunities with different stakeholders.
After completion of their internship, Horizon Civitas encourages interns to continue their professional development and involvement in various projects.
The intern of Horizon Civitas is involved in following tasks and responsibilities:
- Working on ongoing projects of Horizon Civitas.
- Assisting project managers and other members in their work.
- Providing logistical support in organization of different events of Horion Civitas.
- Administrative tasks as translating, mailing, etc.
- Working hours: 20-30 hours/week.
The interested applicants for internship program are expected to fulfill the following criteria:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate, especially in fields of social sciences (political science, international relations, law, economy, media and communications, management, etc.)
- Previous participation to at least three project activities, training, conferences or workshops.
- Previous experience with project management and CSOs will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent command of Office Suite (word, presentation, spread sheet)
- Excellent knowledge and writing skills in English. Knowledge of local languages (Macedonian, Albanian, Turkish, Bosnian, Roman) will be considered as an asset.
- High level of communication and interpersonal/organizational skills.
The remuneration for involvement as intern to Horizon Civitas is 75 EUR per month.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and Motivational letter (both standardized to Europass CV) to email@example.com’.
All applicants will be informed whether they are pre-selected for interview or encouraged to apply for the next opportunity.